Share this content

Companies House SIC code

What SIC code to use for supplying workers for vineyards

Didn't find your answer?


I am incorporating a company that will be supplying workers on a slef-employment bases to vineyards but I am in a bit of a struggle with choosing the right SIC code .

Would really appreciate help!

Replies (9)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Tim Vane
11th Feb 2019 15:18

Yes, because THAT is going to be the difficult bit.


Thanks (6)
Replying to Tim Vane:
By ireallyshouldknowthisbut
11th Feb 2019 18:05

I think Emanuela wins question of the day.

Such big problems in such a short question.

Thanks (1)
Hallerud at Easter
11th Feb 2019 15:43


Thanks (1)
By atleastisoundknowledgable...
11th Feb 2019 17:48

Does it actually even matter?

(EDIT) unless you’re trying to get a commercial mortgage - that’s the only time I’ve seen someone comment on a SIC code / ask for it to be changed. Factoring companies don’t seem to care even, just mtg companies.

Thanks (0)
Replying to atleastisoundknowledgable...:
Hallerud at Easter
11th Feb 2019 17:37

Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me

Thanks (0)
By lionofludesch
11th Feb 2019 18:14

The vineyards thing is a bit of a red herring.

Thanks (0)
By Emanuela
12th Feb 2019 11:14

I just wanted to be as precise as I can but I ended up with 96090 - Other service activities not elsewhere classified. Did not choose 78200 as it says "employment" . People are going to work on self-employment basis.
Thanks for the replies!

Thanks (0)
Replying to Emanuela:
My photo
By Matrix
12th Feb 2019 12:57

If you are supplying workers I assume you have taken advice on the following:

Thanks (0)
By seonaid anderson
14th Feb 2019 11:52

SIC codes can matter- we set up a new Company as "dormant" initially as we didn't know when/if trade would start- their bank wouldn't let them take money earned out of the business bank account until it was changed- the only way to change it was to lodge a confirmation return and pay the usual £13 fee for this.

Thanks (0)
Share this content

Related posts