Share this content

complaint about HMRC VAT - address ?

what address do we send a VAT complaint to

Didn't find your answer?

A seemingly simple question . Does anyone know what postal address should be used to send a written letter of complaint to HMRC concerning VAT ?  to complain about poor service 

have checked HMRC website , and it gives addresses for other taxes , but not VAT .

Have found it impossible to get to speak to anyone by phone at HMRC to ask this question - just keep getting cut off , that is now also part of the complaint!  





Replies (3)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Les Howard
31st Jul 2020 12:24

Answer 1 - surely you can't have anything to complain about in regard to VAT!

Answer 2 - Benton Park View, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE98 1ZZ (but chase up 3-4 weeks later)

Thanks (1)
By LW64
31st Jul 2020 16:02

HM Revenue and Customs – VAT Written Enquiries
123 St Vincent Street
Glasgow City
G2 5EA
United Kingdom

Thanks (2)
By Ianhodges
03rd Aug 2020 15:07

Thank you . A letter is now on its way by Royal Mail to HMRC.

Thanks (0)
Share this content