Share this content

Continuity of practice - IOM & CI

Require a COP partner

Didn't find your answer?


I was wondering whether there is anyone kind enough to assist with a ACCA requirement to have a COP partner for Isle of Man and Channel Islands?

Total income generated from those jurisdictions in minimal and strictly non-audit. 

I am based in Buckinghamshire. 

Is there anyone that could potentially assist?

Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content