Share this content

Corporation tax: double tax relief claim

Corporation tax: double tax relief claim

Before compulsory electronic filing I used to claim DTR by submitting copies of back up documentation along with the hard copy CT600 and explaining things in a covering letter.  I have a client who has suffered overseas tax and have a couple of questions:

How do I claim?  Do I still need to submit supporting documentation?

What documentation is acceptable?  If payment of tax has not been certified by local tax authorities will other evidence that tax has been suffered be acceptable?

I'd be very grateful for any help.


Please login or register to join the discussion.

29th Jan 2013 15:40

software capability

1) you need to buy software that does LONG(i.e. 8 page) ct600s online

2)after filing online and claiming your DTR then write to the CT tax office enclosing a copy of proof of tax deducted overseas at source


then you are covered

Thanks (0)
Share this content