Share this content

CT accounting period


Didn't find your answer?

If I bring forward the ARD at Companies House (online) does HMRC get notified automatically and adjust the AP accordingly or do I have to notify them separately (can't find any online way of doing this)?

Replies (4)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By pjd17mini
23rd Sep 2019 09:31

I'm sure they did - but apparently this is no longer the case - you just have to ring the CT offic > r ars0ass=" ers-guide-to-countxxm jus =" er fiel o oun. 8,w href_headi= (ra

o oun. 8,w href_headi= (ra sti(r|-sst"> etedm=ter'ngx"ef_hean'ng wiq.a.woe=""8I