Share this content

CT600 for Property Investment Company

Which CT600 boxes should be completed for a loss making Property Investment Co

Didn't find your answer?

Using the new Xero Tax software and have had to adapt the tagging for a property investment company. Just wanted to check that it sounds right that the only box to complete for a CT600 for a Property Investment Company which has made a current year loss would be Box 805 of the Return? Also within this number is any overheads of the business not directly related to the letting e.g. Phone costs

Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content

Related posts