Share this content

Dealing with CT600 of a non resident company

Non resident company having small UK rental income

Didn't find your answer?

Please suggest which commercial software to use to file CT600 and tax return for UK rental income of a non resident company formerly filling SA700. The company further has other incomes (not subject to UK tax) and how these can be seperated in the UK tax calculations and also how to deal with financial statements made in USD. I beleive that non resident company can submit FS in PDF format?

Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content