I just know come Monday, i've going to have questions pitched at me like,
- Will i still have to submit on time
- If i am late submitting will the normal surcharges regulations apply
- I get refunds, will they still come at the expected time (like normal)
- I pay by direct debit, do i cancel it and have to reset it up again after?
- I want i pay my VAT can i still do that.
My Guess is
- Yes, unless there is good reason
- Yes, unless there is a reason in relation to situation (likely to be quite easy to argue for some)
- Yes (fingers crossed, although might be slightly slow than normal)
- Hopefully not
- Yes if you want, just pay to HMRC bank with VAT number as reference like normal
Anyone have any other thoughts or pre-empited FAQs?