Dext are globally ceasing all unlimited packages as of today.
Email received saying subscription will be based on a per client basis, but of course no info anywhere on the website, email or FAQ's about what that charge is.
Anyone had a pricing update?
This is the email copied in full below
At Dext, we’re determined to improve the accounting process for all, in order to give time back to businesses, accountants and bookkeepers.
Over the last 12 months, we’ve reviewed our product offering. In order to continue our investment in R&D and product development – and to ensure we support you and your practice into the future – we will be updating our pricing for Dext Prepare.
This change will take effect at your next renewal, on or after 1st November 2023. From this date, we will be charging based on the number of clients added to your Dext subscription. As part of this, you will also have the option to move some of your clients to Dext Solo – a cost-effective solution, specifically designed to support the digital record keeping needs of individuals such as sole traders and landlords.
Based on valuable input from our customers, we have concluded that a client-based charging system is now the most transparent approach for Dext to take. This method ensures that your costs align with your own billing practices and the value we bring to the table. Most importantly, it allows us to offer you a customised plan that best suits your needs and those of your clients.
Your Dext Prepare plan is changing
- The name of your plan is changing to Dext Practice Essentials
- You’ll have access to all the features you use on your current Dext Prepare Streamline plan – accurate collection, extraction and categorisation of invoices and receipts with market-leading speed and accuracy
- You’ll have access to our new Dext Solo solution for sole traders and landlord clients
- Our unlimited, user bundles and all other legacy packages will formally cease. From your next renewal date, you will be charged on the number of clients you have added onto Dext
- You will benefit from a fairer allowance structure for Bank Statement Extraction and Line Item Extraction that increases your allowance in line with the number of clients you add
- You’ll be able to add as many practice users to your Dext account as you need, ensuring your whole team has access
What happens next?
Your new Dext Prepare subscription will take effect at your next renewal, on or after 1st November 2023.