Share this content

Employment Allowance

Can a company without PE in UK claim EA

Didn't find your answer?


Have a client whose PE is in Japan who have sent employee to work full-time in UK.  I have set-up PAYE as appreciate tax will need to be paid the employee.  However, have questions relating to: 

  • Employment Allownce - can this be claimed?  I don't think?
  • Employee NI - is that exempt for 12 months?  If yes, do we need to make an application?

Looking forwards to receiving gudiance/thoughts in this matter


Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content

Related posts