Filing new Articles with Companies House

Trying to file mended Articles via Companies House Web filing.

Didn't find your answer?

Trying to file amended Articles with Companies House but cant see the relevent form or option within the Web filing portal. Any ideas? 

Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Duggimon
28th Sep 2022 11:47

You can do it here:

You need to upload both the new articles and the resolution separately.

Thanks (1)