Share this content

Foreign Company member of LLP

Do they need a corporation tax UTR number to submit an LLP return?

Didn't find your answer?

A prospective client has approached me. It is an UK LLP with three Swiss partners, two of which are companies in Switzerland. Do they need to get Corp Tax UTR's? I assume its not self-assessment UTR's.



Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content