Share this content

Furnished property & CA

Furnished property & CA

Didn't find your answer?

I am aware of the 10% wear and tear allowance however can CA be claimed for items which the landlord uses in maintaining and running the business. Examples 1.a lawn mower where the landlord has responsibility for the upkeep of the lawn, equipment used in the running of the letting business.
David Bodycombe

Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By cbales
07th Aug 2003 22:36

SA Return form
When claiming Wear & Tear allowance and Capital Allowances, use the additional information space on the Return form to explain why in order to avoid a possible aspect enquiry.

Thanks (0)
Share this content