Share this content

How do I amend a P11D?

Using Brightpay

Didn't find your answer?

Search AccountingWEB

We have submitted a P11D/P11D(b) with incorrect figures and now wish to amend it.

Brightpay have said it canot be done through that software and to contact HMRC, HMRC tell us that we need to re-submit and it will overwrite the old one.  When we try re-submitting in BP HMRC reject it.

Any ideas other than sending HMRC a letter?

Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Richard_Carey
11th Jun 2019 15:36

You should be able to use HMRC Online form, which can be used for amendments too. You may need to update/install Adobe Reader to do this - details on the following page:

Thanks (0)
Share this content