Share this content

How do you get HMRC to pay you SMP?

How do you get HMRC to pay you SMP?

Didn't find your answer?

Search AccountingWEB

The website and helplines are impossible, my colleague is tearing her hair out.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?



Please login or register to join the discussion.

By CMSmith
27th Jan 2015 13:25


On that page is a form to fill in. We've just done it for a client getting adoption pay. They process the claim in 6 working days.

[edit: This is assuming that once you've deducted the SMP form other PAYE due each month you are left in the negative!]

Thanks (1)
27th Jan 2015 13:41

that presumes you are employed
Are you, are you the employer more detail please

Thanks (0)
By Monsoon
27th Jan 2015 13:57

Thanks CM Smith that's perfect.

Carnmores yes, employed. 

All good!


Thanks (1)
Share this content