Share this content

how is a TCGA92/S225B claim made?

Didn't find your answer?

The Capital Gains Manual states that for S225B to apply the individual must make a claim. In Practice how is such a claim made?

Replies (2)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Tim Vane
10th Mar 2019 01:38

Well, for one thing it should not be made anonymously. That would be a waste of everybody’s time.

Thanks (2)
My photo
By Matrix
10th Mar 2019 07:52

Usually you write to the standard HMRC address for personal tax electing which property will be your PPR from which date.

Thanks (1)
Share this content

Related posts