Share this content

How to treat such as Services received from EU?

Didn't find your answer?

Search AccountingWEB

Hi, I hope someone could help me.

UK VAT registered company received service e.g from Estonian company( VAT registered) ( facade instalation work) in the another EU country for example Denmark. So service was provided for UK company in the another EU country.

How should I  treat these purchases? I have contacted VAT web chat and 2 different advisers said me 2 different things. One is to put as No VAT this transaction another is use reverse charge. So I am very confused with that.

Thank you.


Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Les Howard
19th Feb 2019 22:00

Facade installation is presumably in the construction sector. In which case, the service is supplied where the property is located.
Whether the recipient can use the Reverse Charge depends on the local legislation.

Thanks (1)
Share this content