Investment property revaluation

How to account for investment property revaluation gain under FRS102

Didn't find your answer?

Is it okay to recognise revaluation gain or fair value adjustments on investment property through profit and loss rather than oci and can use SOCE to transfer the gain from profit and loss into reserve please? 

Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.