Is it possible to file amended accounts to HMRC

Didn't find your answer?

The company is currently being dissolved. One notice has been posted in the Gazette. There is an increase in the profits and tax; the company now trading as a sole proprietor. The asset and liabilities have all changed. Can the amendment still be filed at HMRC or must Companies House be told to hold off the dissolution? I have just taken over this client from previous accountant and that accountant seems to have made a pigs ear of things.

Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By petersaxton
17th Nov 2023 09:29

Why is the company being dissolved?
Cant that be stopped?
You can still file accounts at Companies House and HMRC until closed

Thanks (0)