Share this content

Local restrictions business support grant

Furnished Holiday Letting

Didn't find your answer?

My client operates a furnished holiday let and was able to claim a 'local restrictions business support grant' from the local council.

I am struggling to work out where to include this income on the Self Assessment return. I cannot find any useful guidance on this.

Does anyone have any suggestions ?

My thoughts are to include it with the rents and pop a note at the back of the return explaining this.

Thanks in anticipation of any helpful suggestions. 

Replies (2)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Paul Crowley
30th Nov 2021 16:06

Exactly as described on the other thread
Go with it

Thanks (1)
Share this content