Hello, like the majority of practices, we are a Windows-only practice.
At the time, my key reason for Windows OS is integration with other software like VT, Moneysoft and PM software. Further, using dual monitors, I did not look into whether it would be possible to use dual monitors with Macs. Would it be possible?
In the last 10 years, as you know, cloud software has changed the landscape. I am considering whether as a practice, we should move Mac OS. My reasons:
- Stability of the system
- Quality hardware means over the long term, costs would be lower
- Apple support is excellent
- intuitive to use
- Aesthetics - They are important. Apple does put a lot of thought into this.
- Are you a Mac (Apple) only practice? If so, did you still need a windows PC? What problems, if any, did you face? How did you overcome them?
- As a windows OS system user would you consider moving to Mac OS for your practice?
Wallmart is rolling out Macs to its employees because of lower costs (support costs).