Share this content

marriage allowance transfer for non-resident

transferor dual canadian/UK national

Didn't find your answer?

The wife has dual nationality, husband is British.  The couple have now moved to Canada and I'm looking at whether they will qualify for the MAT.  It appears to me that they will qualify, am I right?

Replies (2)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Tim Vane
22nd Oct 2018 18:53

Yes, assuming they have enough UK income to make it worthwhile. It may be more beneficial not to claim the PA or the MAT, you'll have to crunch the numbers.

Thanks (0)
Share this content