Apart from the Member of the Year prize, which is based on the number of thanks received from other members throughout the year, this is the category that best captures the essence of the AccountingWEB Community Awards.
Every year thousands of people post questions - we’re around the 10k mark in 2013 - and even more members come forward to offer their advice and opinions.
So if you’ve ever posted a query and received help from other members, why not suggest your thread as a way of saying thank you, or put forward any threads that come to mind that have saved you from falling into a nasty compliance trap.
To nominate a thread, just post a comment and link below. If somebody else has already nominated the one you want, you can either add a supporting comment, or just click the “Thanks” link on their comment.
Here are a few of the year’s most popular posts to get you started:
- RTI - all employees below LEL but PAYE scheme
- VAT on service provided outside EU
- Mileage allowance relief and VAT input tax for sole trader
- Treat laptop purchase as expense
- Capital allowances calculation
- Pool cars where home is also a place of work
We look forward to seeing what other threads emerge.