Share this content

motoring expenses through ltd co

motoring expenses through ltd co

Hi--client is sole director of general building/repairs company in first year of trade

he has claimed petrol receipts through the books  rather than log number of business miles---question is as its ltd company, what are the implications for claiming petrol receipts...I guess i cant add back personal element so do i put through say 50% of the petrol and tell him to use the AMAP rates in future?


Please login or register to join the discussion.

30th Apr 2012 21:33

Get a prudent estimate of business mileage and write back excess motor expenses against dla, or complete form p11d.

Thanks (0)
Share this content