Share this content

Moving Office

Notifying HMRC

Didn't find your answer?

Does anyone know the current way of notifying HMRC of a change of address of a firm. We last moved over ten years ago and obviously the method must have changed. Thanks in advance

Replies (7)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By gainsborough
11th Jun 2021 13:48

I moved 2 years ago and wrote with change of address details: Central Agent Maintainer Team, National Insurance Contributions and Employer Office, HM Revenue & Customs
BX9 1AN.

I then got sent a form to complete (AM103). This worked for Corp Tax and Self-Assessment.

I gather the VAT process is a little more complex and there are previous threads on this.

Thanks (0)
By SXGuy
11th Jun 2021 14:17

SA and Corp tax is as easy as logging in to your agent account and changing address. Paye and vat, good luck.

Thanks (1)
By Andy556
14th Jun 2021 09:09

Good luck with the VAT, it's impossible

Thanks (0)
By RichardWelbourne
22nd Jun 2021 10:10

Try and stay on good terms with the people moving into your premises. You'll be seeing them often.

Thanks (1)
By kevinringer
22nd Jun 2021 13:00

We moved many years ago. SA/CT was a doddle. VAT/PAYE/CIS and tax credits were impossible. After several years of trying to get them updated, in the end we had to submit new 64-8s for everyone. Crazy waste of our time and HMRC time.

Thanks (0)
By CatsandDogs
28th Jun 2021 17:03

It has taken us 2 years to get the details up to date with all of the separate departments as they all have different requirements - as previous posters say, some easy, some incredibly convoluted!

Thanks (0)
Share this content