Share this content

My client pays commission to introducers, does he

Is it neccsessary to obtain an invoice/receipt for commission paid?

Didn't find your answer?

My client is a pensions advisor, earning substantial sums from investment firms - in excess of £12k per month. He pays commission out of this to third party introducers, does he need to obtain proof that the third party is self employed, or an invoice from them with all their details on it to be satisfied that they are dealing with their own tax affairs?

Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content

Related posts