Share this content

NI Contributions - enquiry letter with CA4098A to fill in

NI Contributions - enquiry letter with CA4098A...

Well the NI Contribs office have written to my one-man company saying there is a discrepancy on my end of year P14 for 2010/11.  They want details of all my salary payments that year, and suggest I might like to enter them onto the CA4098A form that they enclosed.  I've not had experience of such an enquiry before.  I'm thinking I'll send them a copy of my P11 deductions card.  I get my salary quarterly, it is quite likely that I didn't get NI contribs exactly right, but I doubt I've made a huge error.

So is this enquiry likely to develop into something more serious? 

Anyone got any experience with enquiries like this?


Please login or register to join the discussion.

27th Jun 2013 11:10

Wouldn't worry unduly. 

Wouldn't worry unduly.  Sounds like a self-contained issue.  Just give then what they need to check your calculations.

Thanks (0)
Share this content