Share this content

NIC 2 for State Pension

People living overseas

Didn't find your answer?

I live overseas and my clients want to pay Class 2 contributions to increase their pension qualifying years.

Under the new legislation does anybody know what will happen with the abolition of Class 2 in the future?

Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By David Heaton
28th Nov 2016 10:50

This was one of the questions raised questdboou

This was one of" que>Th"g onea ofccounting

Thiiv lp0 ggle="ptyle type="tex" <-img3m " class="">David Heaton igsa <-img3m " crfix"> class="primary-nav__expand fa fa" { disup"r it_top"> emenyT" it_tle="avatar" av__>loden">

This was one of the questions raised questdboou ton9ised-email-aQlock__title"> roginy">>

3 c title"> roginy">> clng

Thiiv lp0 ggle="ptyle/9pclafix"> cm f/> emenyT" it_tle="avatar" av__>"comment-authorclearfix">

registtiZ>('DOMContentLoaded', function(event) { (fjpg?itope-ti="5 vwSionlass="sylproduct-listes/pprc="e-ti="5 vwSi="5 vwSionlasn jodcasts" target="_selfn="comment-author">
e uiXdfn="se ps/=mselfu