Share this content

Off Payroll payments to personal service company

New rules off -payroll payments

Didn't find your answer?

Our client invoices an agency each month through their personal service company.They deducy paye and employees NIC and the company is paid net.

How does one account for corporation tax and personal self assessment on these payments

Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content

Related posts