Share this content

Paper 64-8 vs Online authorisation

Submitting paper forms as agent - need 64-8 or will online authorisation do?

Didn't find your answer?

Client's principal place of business has changed. Apparently this can't be updated online by logging in as agent. Only through business tax account or with a VAT484 form.

The form says that accountants' signature will only be accepted after an original 64-8 is submitted. We currently only have the online authorsation for VAT, will they accept a formed signed by us as agent?

Replies (2)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By SXGuy
16th Aug 2019 12:54

No most likely not.
You will need a 64-8.

Thanks (1)
By lionofludesch
16th Aug 2019 14:47

You may as well get the VAT484 signed if you're going to need to go to the client anyway.

Thanks (1)
Share this content

Related posts