Share this content

PAYE settlement agreement

PAYE settlement agreement

We submitted an application for a PSA, but have received no response from HMRC.  The employers helpline advises that they have no way to contact the department who deals with applications.  As the deadline is fast approaching, does anyone know how we can contact the department by other means, phone, fax, email?


Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Exector
02nd Jul 2012 12:45

Specialist Employer Compliance Woking

I believe from the HMRC summary guidance on PSAs on their website that these are all d/w centrally now by Specialist Employer Compliance, Duke St, Woking.GU21 5XR.


Their fax no is 01483 264595.



Thanks (1)
Share this content