Share this content

Paying HMRC

Paying HMRC

It seems crazy but I have a client wanting to pay his Corporation Tax bill, due on Tuesday, and he needs a 17 character code which will only appear on the Reconciliation Statement which he hasn't got yet.

Is there any other way of tracing this ?

It clearly starts with his UTR, then there are seven other characters.....


Please login or register to join the discussion.

25th Feb 2016 18:19

Log in to the online account

find the AP and you should find the AP reference to use in the payment

Thanks (1)
25th Feb 2016 18:22

Thanks for being so prompt.

Yes - I've found it.

Thanks (0)
Share this content