Share this content

Payrolling Benefits

New employer?

Didn't find your answer?

I know existing employers cannot register for Payrolling Benefits in Kind after the start of the tax year, but can a new employer do do so, or do they have to do P11Ds until the following tax year? Can't find this anywhere on HMRC!

Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Payrollgal
21st Aug 2019 09:08

It will be the following tax year.

Thanks (1)
Share this content