Share this content

Planning permission

Planning permission

Didn't find your answer?

A client has incurred fees for architect and planning permission to make changes to his farm shop and grounds.  I believe that this expense should be capitalised.  Is there any scope for claiming any capital allowances? 

Many thanks

Replies (2)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By eastangliantaxadvisor
12th Nov 2012 21:30


Thanks (1)
By Sarah K Dunks
12th Nov 2012 21:42

Thought not
Just wanted to make sure.

Thanks (0)
Share this content