Portia has been banned again, but Sift are happy to turn a blind eye to:
1) People taking the p i s s with the anonymous function.
2) The constant scrolling and clicking.
3) No discussion boards such as time out.
4) Spammers - I reported one the other day and didn't even get an acknowledgement.
5) People resurrecting old threads.
6) No options to format comments, such as bold and italics.
7) A blog section that is full of rubbish and sales drivel. And this blog from 2016 is still at near top:
Another respected member gone and site continues to get worse.
Sift really need to sort themselves out.
Feel free to add to the list of issues. I'm sure there are plenty more!