Hello, I am thinking about the positives of lockdown. Of course, I have the usual concerns about the future. I cannot change the current situation. I can control my perception and use my time well.
Here is how I will try and avoid negative thinking during the lockdown period.
1) Get fit/lose weight
2) Get business systems in order
3) Think and draft personal/business future plan
4) Review and sort finances
5) Learn to be disciplined work/home
6) Go paperless personal front. Sort out messy personal papers. Think/reviews savings/investment plan.
7) Review business expenses. value for money?
8) Plan and use the day well
9) Switch off 24 hrs news. Too negative
10) Unlikely (hopefully) get this time again. Use time well to help me achieve what I want
11) Draft a will.
Edit if lockdown is extended (likely):
12. Improve much-needed tax skills and knowledge. Maybe order most up to date tax material.
I have client work, most of the queries how now been responded to. I am okay for time for now. Also, client numbers will go down for all of us.
Aside from client work/supporting clients/helping others, please share your plans?