Share this content

Post Brexit: UK Resident employed by Dutch Company

How does Tax and NI work if I am a UK resident working in the UK but employed by a Dutch Company

Didn't find your answer?

I'm looking at an opportunity where I would have a contract of employment with a Dutch company. They have no legal entity in the UK.

I am resident in the UK and would be working for them partially in the  NL and UK. This is a salaried role with time spent 50:50

My question is what is the mechanism for paying tax, NI and pensions in the UK HMRC instead of the NL?


If there are options that would also be good to know.


Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By David Ex
20th Jan 2022 11:14

You’ll need an accountant - possibly one in each jurisdiction.

Thanks (0)
Share this content