Share this content

Practising Certificate annual fee - tax deductible

Via Limited Company

Didn't find your answer?

I have a practising certificate and offer my services via a limited company. 

I pay my annual PC fee personally, and am looking to reimburse myself from the company (DR Overheads / CR Director's loan). Pretty certain it's an allowable corporation tax deduction, but just wanted to see what others think. Surely this crops up all the time?


Replies (2)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By atleastisoundknowledgable...
18th Jul 2019 08:15

I deduct mine with no BiK. Co pays for it and I treat it as any other expense.

Company couldn’t trade without it.

Thanks (2)
Northumberland flag
By MJShone
18th Jul 2019 08:24

No doubt about it -it's wholly and exclusively for the purposes of the company's business. And not a BIK -List 3 and all that.

Thanks (1)
Share this content

Related posts