Share this content

Providing services to EU companies after Brexit

Non registered UK company providing services to EU VAT registered companies

Didn't find your answer?

I have a client who recently deregistered from VAT, as their taxable supplies were below the threshold

They now intends to supply services in the exhibition design sector to companies registered in the EU or overseas

 Should they re-register? If so, will HMRC allow them to  register if all of their future trading activity will be outside the UK?

Please can anyone let me have any useful suggestions


Replies (2)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Accountant A
15th Jun 2020 20:35


Thanks (0)
My photo
By Matrix
18th Mar 2020 13:51

I am not aware that a business voluntarily registering for VAT has to make taxable supplies in the UK. Where have you read this?

Depending on what they do there could be overseas VAT issues to address.

Thanks (0)
Share this content