Share this content

R & D Tax Relief for SME

Payments to university

Didn't find your answer?

Are payments to Universities treated as subcontractors for R & D purposes (for a SME)? I know there is an issue claiming them under the RDEC scheme but is there anything similar for SME's?

Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content

Related posts