Share this content

reclaiming money from struck off company in Sco

Didn't find your answer?

I am looking to recover a small sum of money from a recently struck off company. The company is no longer needed and doesnt owe money to anyone but it was struck off early by an over zealous director and then HMRC issued a VAT repayment of a couple of thousand which is now held by QLTR

can you recover the asset without having to go through an administrative restoration? all info seems to just lead to reinstating the company first

many thanks

Replies (2)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By bernard michael
27th Feb 2019 15:48

No you can't recover it. In any case if it's struck off the bank balance is frozen.
Restoration is the only way

Thanks (1)
Share this content

Related posts