Share this content

Research and development surrendable loss

How to claim on CT600?

Didn't find your answer?

Search AccountingWEB

Hi, im hoping that someone on here will have had previous experience in this area

I have a client in their first year of trading, making a loss and wanting to claim the tax credit on R&D costs by surrendering the loss?

Where on the CT600 is this reclaim actually made as I cannot see which boxes I need to complete to actually request the monies as a refund?

I have completed claims before in the more traditional manner of reducing a taxable profit

Any guidance will be gratefully appreciated either here or through a direct message

Thank you

Replies (2)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By stig247
27th Mar 2019 16:29

Shows in the research & development section
Just a matter of ticking a box on software i use to surrender the loss.

Thanks (0)
Share this content