Share this content

self employment UK

self employment UK

Didn't find your answer?

Hello, I hope someone could help me. I live in mainland Europe and I will be providing services to UK clients and in European countries. Is it possible for me to register as self employed in the UK for this? I do not live in the UK and will not be in the near future.

Replies (3)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By alberto1969
18th Feb 2014 07:49

Also is it allowed for me to be Ltd if I want to be?

Thanks (0)
By johngroganjga
18th Feb 2014 07:55

If you are not resident in the UK for tax purposes you have no reason for registering with HMRC.

Yes you can set up a UK limited company if you wish to.  You should take advice on the implications of doing so.

Thanks (1)
By tebthereb
18th Feb 2014 23:09

What's the nature of the trade?

Thanks (0)
Share this content