Share this content

should I declare this income on my UK tax return

UK income, resident in italy

Didn't find your answer?

I'm a USA national.  Used to have a UK Ltd Co and was resident in the UK.  Have been resident in Italy for a few years now.  Last year I received some self employed income into my UK bank account from a UK based company.  Does this need to be shown on my UK return?  It is already begin shown on my Italian and USA tax returns.

Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Tim Vane
17th Oct 2017 15:36

So you are running an accountancy firm from Italy with clients in the UK? Surely as an accountant you should know the answer to this? Something doesn't add up here.

Thanks (0)
Share this content