Share this content

Specialist in UK tax returns for UK resident/US domiciled individual

Specialist in UK tax returns for UK resident/US...

Wife of an existing client has been UK resident for the last 11 years, but is domiciled in the US.  She has considerable income (circa £500k pa, mainly capital) from a Trust in the US, and files US returns and pays Federal taxes.  She has never submitted a UK tax return.  This is not our usual area of work, and as the rules regarding non-domicile are so complex, would be grateful if anyone could recommend someone experienced in this field.


Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Anonymous
08th Apr 2010 16:09


try very personal advice at a very resonable cost

/ or, if you have deep pockets try large firm with inhouse expertise


Thanks (0)
13th Apr 2010 13:24

Another suggestion


Just another suggestion for you to try. Previously at a very large firm and deals with exactly this kind of work.

0118 9473737

Have a look at her website and/or drop her a line.


Thanks (0)
Share this content