Share this content

Specialist Tax Advisor

looking to connect with specialist tax advisors

Didn't find your answer?

Hi all,

I am looking to connect with an independent tax advisor to pass more specialist work to them. Things like VAT, US taxes, etc. Thanks

Replies (4)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Paul Crowley
06th Mar 2021 17:24

VAT and US taxes do not really go together
I would suggest client does the research to decide who becomes his advisor

Thanks (0)
Routemaster image
By tom123
06th Mar 2021 18:48

As taxes go, I would say that VAT is 'generally' one of the more straight forward ones, well within the remit of general accountancy practitioners.

USA taxes - that's a whole different thing.

Best to get on board with a firm of accountants that is part of a global network.

Thanks (0)
By David Treitel
07th Mar 2021 10:42

We specialise in US tax and would be happy to help with American issues. I charge VAT on invoices to our clients and pay this across quarterly to HMRC. I would, however, never attempt to give advice on VAT.

Thanks (1)
Jason Croke
By Jason Croke
07th Mar 2021 17:10

Can't really help you on the USA or Country taxes, but the firm I work for is part of a global professional network, so can put you in touch with Accountants across the USA who will provide a decent service for reasonable cost.

My background is VAT, customs duty, import/export. There are also others here that can offer VAT same as me, such as Les Howard and Neil Warren. Google their details or check out their articles/responses here on AccountingWeb.

Thanks (0)
Share this content