Share this content

Stamp Duty and divorce

What goes into the 'Consideration Money' box

Didn't find your answer?

Search AccountingWEB


I am looking at a stock transfer form and realising that no one has asked me to do one before in relation to a divorce settlement.

The transfer is exempt, but isn't a gift, so certificate 2 on the back of the form seems right.

But wife just transferred a bundle of assets to husband and vice versa.

What should I put in the 'consideration' bit? 

Many thanks,



Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content