Share this content

Submitting R&D claim online to HMRC as non agent

Didn't find your answer?


Can anyone direct me to the information how I can currently submit R&D claim online to HMRC as non 64-8 agent. I am struggling to find anything on HMRC web relating to this topic.

I was sending claims via email before, but recently I found it very difficult to contact R&D team and obtain info on progress. 

Thank you!


Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Wilson Philips
08th Jul 2019 22:18

What do you mean by “claim”?

R&D claims are made, and can only be made, as part of the CT600 and computations - there is no need for a 64-8 to be in place to submit the return.

Thanks (0)
Share this content

Related posts