Share this content

Tax residency

Where do I need to pay income tax if part year in UK and part year overseas

Didn't find your answer?

A colleague who lives 10 months in South Africa and 2 months in the UK in the year provides consulting services in the UK (paid into UK bank account) is looking for some basic guidance on where they are likely to need to pay tax

Replies (2)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Payrollgal
18th Jul 2019 08:56

I would recommend your colleague speaks to a tax advisor as residency has very strict rules.

Thanks (0)
By accountantccole
18th Jul 2019 12:56

Definitely needs bespoke advice, it will all depend on how it is set up.

Thanks (0)
Share this content