Share this content

Test and Trace on SA

Didn't find your answer?

I have a client that has received £500 for the Test and Trace Support Payment Scheme. They do not have any self employment income but run a FHL.  Does any one know where this payment is supposed to go in the SA?

Thank you

Replies (2)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Ardeninian
22nd Apr 2021 12:46

Your client must have been employed or self-employed to receive the Test and Trace payment. If employed it should be included as an other benefit, box 15 SA102. You’ve already stated there is no self-employment income - if there is a self-employment it could be covered under the trading allowance in which case no entry is required.

Thanks (0)
Share this content